• Direct-read 8-digit LCD display without multiplier displays cumulative kWh and "real-time kW load.
• Revenue Grade Metering Accuracy.
• Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors promote enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of current sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 Amp.)
• Parallel up to three (3) sets of current sensors for cumulative reading.
• Current sensor installation diagnostics.
• Meter can be used in the following configurations:
>>1-Phase, 2 Wire
>>2-Phase, 3 Wire
For other configurations contact factory.
• Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure (Dim. 6 3/4" H x 5 3/16" W x 3 1/4" D) for indoor installations with 1 1/16" Knockout (3/4" conduit.) on bottom of enclosure.
• Optional Enclosures:
• Optional removable terminal block for pulse output available for 2W 120V & 3W 208V meters.
• Padlocking hasp & mounting flanges.
• Maintains reading in the event of power failure.
• Compatible with E-Mon D-Mon accessories.
• Non-volatile memory.
• UL/CUL Listed.
• Certified to ANSI C12.1 and C12.16 electronic meter national accuracy standards. (+/-1% from 1% to 100% of rated load.)
• California CTEP approved for use with solid-core current sensors. Listed by the California Energy Commission.
• New York City approved, Con Edison approved for RSP program.
120V , 1Phase , 2 Wire
(Supplied with (1) Split- Core Current Sensor)
212025-SA KIT (25 Amp) *
212050-SA KIT (50 Amp)*
2120100-SA KIT (100 Amp)*
2120200-SA KIT (200 Amp)*
120/208V, 1 or 2 Phase, 3 Wire
(Supplied with (2) Split-Core Current Sensor)
320825-SA KIT (25 Amp) *
320850-SA KIT (50 Amp)*
3208100-SA KIT (100 Amp)*
3208200-SA KIT (200 Amp)*
277V, 1 Phase, 2 Wire (4 digit display)
(Supplied with (1) Split-Core Current Sensor)
227725-SA KIT (25 Amp)
227750-SA KIT (50 Amp)
2277100-SA KIT (100 Amp)
2277200-SA KIT (200 Amp)
Note: 1 Ph, 277V meters not available in MMU, ST configuration or outdoor enclosures. Meter requires multiplier.
MMU Style-Add suffix "M" to the model (i.e. 320850SAM KIT)
* Optional removable terminal block for pulse output - Add "ST" to the end of the model number (i.e. 3208100SAST KIT)
* Outdoor Enclosure Available-Add suffix "R" to the model (i.e. 212025SAR KIT)