HALO H245RICAT 4" Ultra-Shallow Recessed Remodel Housing
Recessed 4" aperture ultra-shallow housing for use with LED integrated
Installs from below the ceiling and suitable for 2x4 residential or
plenum commercial construction. Suitable for direct contact with
airtight rating reduces airflow between living spaces and unconditioned
areas providing additional energy savings. Use with compatible Halo®
integrated trims and modules providing general, task and accent
energy savings, long life and optical control are required.
• Die formed aluminum housing can
be installed from below the ceiling
and accommodate ceilings from
3/8” – 3/4” thick.
• Shipped with paint overspray
• Captive preinstalled mounting
springs retain housing securely in
• Housing can be removed for service
or splice inspection.
• Closed cell gaskets achieve
restrictive airflow requirements
without additional caulking.
• (2) 1/2" trade size pry outs and (2)
Slide-N-Side™ wire traps for nonmetallic
• Accepts 14/2, 14/3, 12/2, 12/3
(US) and 14/2, 14/3, 12/2 (Canada)
standard non-metallic sheathed
• Maximum of (6) #12 or (8) #14
conductors rated for 90° C permitted
in box (10in3 internal volume).
• Wago® push wire connectors for
• Two-conductor wire mount
connector is rated for 120 - 277V and
mates with Halo® LT4, RL4, RA4
and ML4 family of LED integrated
• CAUTION – verify LED module input
voltage is compatible with the input
voltage of the housing.
• If uncertain, consult a qualified
• Type IC inherently protected,
suitable for direct contact to air
permeable insulation and cULus
listed for damp locations.
• Not for use in direct contact with
spray foam insulation, consult NEMA
• Wet location listed in covered
ceilings and IP56 certified with
select lens trims.
• Airtight per ASTM-E283.
• Can be used for State of California
Title 24 high efficacy luminaire
compliance with designated
integrated LED trims.
• Suitable for use in clothes closets
when installed in accordance
with the NEC 410.16 spacing