HALO RL460WH940PK 4" Retrofit Baffle - Trim LED Module, 90 CRI, 4000K, Matte White
The Halo RL4 series is a retrofit LED Baffle-Trim Module for 4" aperture
recessed downlights. The RL4 is designed for use with compatible 4"
housings. The RL4 integral LED driver is dimmable at 120 volts. The RL4 lens
provides uniform illumination and wet location listing. Precision construction
makes any housing AIR-TITE for added HVAC savings and code compliance.
Compliant with NFPA 70, NEC section 410.16 (A)(1) and 410.16 (C)(3).
• Module construction includes LED,
heat sink, reflector, lens, baffle and
• Regressed baffle
• Heat sink designed to conduct heat
away from the LED keeping the
junction temperatures below specified
maximums, even when installed
in insulated ceiling environments.
L70 at 50,000 hours.
• Designer trim finish options (sold
• White (Paintable) Trim Ring
• Satin Nickel Trim Ring
• Tuscan Bronze Trim Ring
• Regressed lens
• Impact-resistant polycarbonate
• Convex form for lamp-like
• High lumen transmission
• Diffusing for even illumination
• Push-N-Twist universal installation
• Clips are pre-installed and designed
to fit 4" compatible recessed
See Housing Compatibility section.
• Color Temperature (CCT)† Options:
• 90 CRI: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K,
4000K, and 5000K
• 80 CRI: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K,
• CRI options: 80 and 90†
• 90 CRI can be used to comply
with California Title 24 High
Efficacy requirements. Certified
to California Appliance Efficiency
Database under JA8.
• A tight chromaticity specification
ensures LED color uniformity, sustainable
Color Rendering Index (CRI)
and Correlated Color Temperature
(CCT) over the useful life of the LED
• LED chromaticity of 3 SDCM
exceeds ENERGY STAR® color standards
per ANSI C78.377-2008
• 90 CRI model features high color
performance with R9 greater than 50
• Every Halo LED is quality tested,
measured, and serialized in a permanent
record to register lumens,
wattage, CRI and CCT
• Halo LED serialized testing and measurement
ensures color and lumen
consistency on a per-unit basis, and
validates long-term product consistency
• LED connector is a non-screw base
luminaire disconnect offering easy
installation with Halo H995 Series
• LED Connector meets California
Title-24 high efficacy luminaire
requirement for a non-screw base
socket, and where required to qualify
as a high efficacy luminaire
• The included E26 medium screwbase
Edison adapter provides easy
retrofit of incandescent housings
(see Housing Compatibility)
Separate grounding cable included on
the RL4 module for attachment to the
housing during installation.
• With the latest "driver-on-board"
electronic technology, the driver is
integrated in the module.
• 120V 50/60 Hz constant current
dimmable driver provides highefficiency
• Driver meets FCC 47CFR Part 15
EMI/RFI consumer limits for use in
residential and commercial installations
• Driver features high power factor
and low THD and has integral
thermal protection in the event of
over temperature or internal failure
• If dimming is not required the fixture
can be operated from a standard
• Designed for continuous dimming
capability to nominally 5% with
many 120V Leading Edge (LE) and
Trailing Edge (TE) Phase Control
dimmers. (Dimmers with low
end trim adjustment offer greater
assurance of achieving 5% level.)
• Consult dimmer manufacturer for
compatibility and conditions of use.
Note: some dimmers require a
neutral in the wallbox.
Eaton provides a five year limited warranty
on the RL4 LED.
• UL/cUL Listed 1598 Luminaire (with
• UL Classified (with other housings -
see Housing Compatibility)
• UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location
• UL/cUL Listed for Wet Location –
• IP65 Ingress Protection rated
• May be installed in IC rated housings
in direct contact with air-permeable
insulation** and combustible
• Airtight certified per ASTM E283
(not exceeding 2.0 CFM under 75
Pascals pressure difference)
• 90 CRI: Can be used to comply
with California Title 24 High Efficacy
requirements. Certified to California
Title 20 Appliance Efficiency
• 80 CRI: Can be used to comply with
California Title 24 Non-Residential
Lighting Controls requirements as an
• Can be used for International Energy
Conservation Code (IECC) high efficiency
• ENERGY STAR® Certified luminaire
- consult ENERGY STAR® Certified
• EMI/RFI per FCC 47CFR Part 15
Class B Consumer limits, suitable
for use in residential and commercial
• Contains no mercury or lead and
• Photometric testing in accordance
with IES LM-79
• Lumen maintenance projections
in accordance with IES LM-80 and
• Suitable for use in closets.
Compliant with NFPA 70, NEC Sec.
410.16 (A)(1) and 410.16 (C)(3).